FreEq Boy is a plug-in that provides the
functionality to capture, store, merge and
apply EQ curves from different audio sources.
FreEq Boy also allows freehand drawing of
stereo EQ curves and the possibility to
import user defined stereo EQ curves from
a simple text file description. So, if you
are into designing your own EQ curves, this
is the tool for you.
- Capture, save and merge EQ curves
from different audio sources.
- Multiple EQ capture memories (4
- Draw EQ curves completely freely
using the mouse.
- Export and Import user defined EQ
curves from ASCII text files.
- Auto save and reload of last EQ
- Full Wavelab compatibility.
- See/hear the audio signal conform
- Independent, or linked, left and
right channel EQ curves.
- User variable/high res. FFT convolution
- Store/retrieve individual EQ curves.
- Fully latency compensated and PDC
- Automatic gain adjustment, when
capturing and merging EQ curves, prevents
excessive volume levels.
- Frequency probe function for isolating
- Compatible with any sample rate.
- Optimized vector processing for
reduced CPU load.
- Windows 98 up to Windows 7. 32-Bit only.
- About 1 MB of harddisk space.
- 1+ GHz processor.
- Audio application supporting VST
Note: A 25%
discount is available on this plug-in when
purchased as part of the Elevayta
Productivity Tools bundle.
You get a 14 day trial period with partial functionality and periodic blanking of audio output.
Policy: We do not consider refund requests for products bought by mistake or products bought without trial (demo).